|This page has been marked as being in need of links |
to other iRO Wiki pages.
|For a pre-Renewal version of this article, click here.|
Job Base(s): Novice
Job Type: First
Changes At: Al De Baran×
Number of Skills: 49
Total Skill Points: 419
Total Quest Skills: 0
|Job Bonuses |
Super Novice は１次職の使えるスキルの殆どを習得する事が出来る特殊な職業
Super Novice は全ての職の中で最も多才であり、ビルドとスキルの構成についても "真の自由度" を持っている
そしてスキル Play Dead×
が減らされ、復活時の HP も１だけになる
Super Novice は、Novice 専用特殊装備を含む、普通の Novice が装着可能な装備をどれでも身に着ける事が出来る
また、Super Novice の Job レベル
更に Super Novice が Pushcart×
を習得した場合、Super Novice 専用デザインの Cart を持つ事が出来る
1. Al De Baran×
へ向かい、街の南西の方にある風車小屋 (116, 63) に行く。左の部屋に入って Tzerero と話す
- Job Level 10
- Base Level 45
NOTE: アイテムを持って来るよう言われた後で Tzerero と話すと、レベル条件が満たされてなくてもアイテムを持っているだけで取り上げられる
会話の選択肢で "What is that?" を選んだ後は必ず "Huh?" を選ばないと返してもらえず無駄になってしまう
INT / DEX
かつてこれは Instant Cast (高速詠唱) というビルドだったが、リニューアル後はゲーム仕様が変わってしまった為
高速詠唱が難しくなり、更に MATK 仕様の変更によって Bolt 系スキルの威力も弱化された
Bolt 型 Sage
- STR: 99+
- AGI: 80~99+
- VIT: 1
- INT: 1
- DEX: 1+
- LUK: 1
レベル99にして尚かつ99,000,000 Exp まで貯める事が必要条件なので経験値稼ぎが非常に辛い
God Strength Critical
- STR: 99+
- AGI: 60+
- VIT: 40-50
- INT: 1
- DEX: 1
- LUK: 10+ (or more)
(WoE で？) 敵を逃がさないように回り込んだり属性加味で総合的な与ダメージを底上げしたりする必要がある ･･･？
その為に最も有効な武器は +10 Double Bloody Double Slash Main Gauche だ
だがこのビルドはレベル上げや対人戦でのダメージソースを Fury によるクリティカルの発動率のみに依存しており
Super Flee と同様に Super Novice Spirit の効果で Platinum Shotel (Crit が50％上昇する) を装備出来れば
- STR: 1
- AGI: 60+ ]} proportional... at least with VIT...
- VIT: 60+ ]}
- INT: 99
- DEX: 1
- LUK: 1
As this build states, this build is meant to fully support a party. Utilizing the Acolyte Skills, Safety Wall to protect one's party mates and Envenom to stop SP recovery. Detoxify and Cure to remove status ailments and Provoke to interrupt casting time of opposing wizards (condition: WoE). Good in supporting.
Caster/Support (Red Mage)
- STR: 1
- AGI: 1
- VIT: 20+
- INT: 85+
- DEX: 85+
- LUK: 1
- Increase AGI
- Fire Bolt
- Cold Bolt
- Lightning Bolt
This build is flexible, it can be used for support especially in small parties (2~5 players), you can heal as much as a priest. But it also can be used to attack, it will not reach IC, but got a regular cast time, similar to sages and wizards. This six skills are basics, but using at least some points in Increase SP Recovery is almost obligatory, beside that the super novice can have more support skills (like Provoke, Angelus, Cure, Envenom, Detoxify, Decrease AGI and Safety Wall) or more offensive skills (like Fire Wall, Frost Diver, Thunder Storm, Napalm Beat, Soul Strike and Stone Curse).
- STR: 1
- AGI: 45~65
- VIT: 1+
- INT: 70+
- DEX: 90+
- LUK: 1
- Owl's Eye
- Improve Concentration
- Increase AGI
- Improve Dodge
- Fire Bolt
- Cold Bolt
- Lightning Bolt
This build is quite similar to the Instant Cast build, cause you have instant cast, thou you have weaker magic attacks you have extremely high flee rates (over 220 with the right equips). The skills main differences are that you need Increase AGI 10 and Improve Dodge, so the basic skill tree is the same. (Almost obsolete due to renewal mechanics doing away with instant cast)
This build is meant to penetrate some defenses (DEF and MDEF but not with cards). Because certain skills use different stats (Mammonite is fuelled by STR, Fire Bolt by INT for example) should a super novice attempt to exploit both, the attacking power will not be as high as a dedicated first-class/second-class character or mainly a specialized super novice using the same skill. This is because STR is effectively reduced to make room for INT, and vice versa; therefore reducing effectivity by 30%-45%. A Super Novice's Fire Bolt will never be as strong and fast as a Sage's, or a Super Novice's Mammonite in par with a Blacksmith's (a Super Novice with legendary heights of STR can do close to 6000 Mammonite damage or above); unless the super novice chooses to specialize. The success chance of this build is cut by 1/2 due to the diversity of the build but when it comes to most situations, this build is average.
Unlike other classes, the Super Novice has a few pieces of equipment that are exclusive to novices.
The Angel Set is considered a Super Novice standard. They're all dropped by Mini-Boss protocol monsters, and give fairly good stats. Total bonus for set - DEF+75/MDEF+20/SP_regen+3%/HP_regen+5%/HP+1000/SP+100/3% chance of Assumptio×
Set bonus alone - HP+900/SP+100/3% chance of casting Lv. 1 Assumptio when physically attacked
Quve & Lude Card Combo
Total Bonus for set - HP+300/SP+60/10% chance of Increase Agi/20% Chance of Endure×
Accessory - 10% Chance of using Increase Agi Lv. 1 when attacked physically.
Accessory - 20% Chance of using Endure Lv. 1 when attacked physically.
Set bonus alone - HP+300/SP+60
These are commonly known as the Light Gear, as they are able to be NPC purchased in Lighthalzen, except for the Novice Breastplate (Bought in Juno). Notably, they are cheap, and are usable at a much lower level than the Angel Set, and they give more elemental reduction. However, they aren't a true set, so the gear may be swapped out.
Def+20/20% Reduction from all properties except Neutral
Def+8/+5% Max HP
Super Novice Secrets
Being a Super Novice has its benefits as well as it's disadvantages and the class of Super Novice remains to be explored by many adventurers. Here are the secrets of Super Novicehood.
- Using the command "/doridori" restore HP/SP two times faster. You need to shake your head approximately 6 times in a 1.5-3s time period. A super novice insists that head-shaking supposedly speeds up his SP restoration. This only applies to HP and SP recovered by the skills Increase HP Recovery× & Increase SP Recovery (Despite the description on the iRO website, this only affects SP recovery, not HP recovery at all)
- A Super Novice has its own level up Angel. When leveling-up, this Guardian Angel is different from those of the other classes. The angel will cast all skills from the following list: Kyrie Eleison, Magnificat, Gloria, Suffragium and Impositio Manus on the Super Novice.
Never give up!
- According to hearsay, when a Super Novice's HP reaches 0 when he she is 99.0%-99.9%, their Guardian Angel may appear to refill his HP and cast Mental Strength on the Super Novice. This will not occur again until you relog or level another level.
- A Super Novice wife will give +1 for every stat when she uses the marriage skill Undying Love× on her husband. Also, the husband's SP recovery will double. However, the wife's Stats will all be reduced by 1. This however only occurs randomly and temporarily.
The Power of love
- A super novice wife will heal her husband for 2x the normal amount.
- If a Super Novice can manage to avoid even a single death until job 70 and onwards, you will get +10 for all stats. If you die anytime afterwards, you will lose that bonus. This death record can be cleared (and the bonus stats recovered) using Super Novice Spirit×.
Super Novice Cart
- Super Novices get their own special cart for an extra fee (1900z) in Al De Baran behind the Kafra Headquarters in the Northwestern corner of the map.
- A strange phenomenon when the Super Novice's EXP reaches increments of 10% such as, at 10.0%, 20.0% - 80.0%, 90.0%. During these times the Super Novice has been rumored to summon his Guardian Angel for help. If you change maps or relog, you have to repeat all the steps but otherwise you can just repeat the last 3 lines to get fury status again. Type 7 lines of text (or you will be silenced) and then type the following phrase to get the Fury Status (critical rate +50):
|Dear angel, can you hear my voice?|
I am (your name) SuperNovice~
Help me out~ Please~ T_T
|Guardian Angel, can you hear my voice? ^^;|
My name is (your name), and I'm a Super Novice~
Please help me~ T.T
& is random text. Sometimes you don't have write one more line after "Help me out" to make the effect activate.
Super Novice: Life After 99
Upon reaching level 99, a super novice has a few new tricks up its sleeves.
- At the moment of reaching 99, a super novice gains +2000 Base HP permanently. This is actual Base HP, and is thus affected by cards and vit.
- The two Super Novice Secrets which depend on your current % of Base EXP can still be used, but you must continue leveling to gain the exp required.
- To Fury, you must gain n*10.0x million exp (where n=1,2,3,...).
- In order to use Mental Strength you must gain an additional 99 million exp or more after 99-ing.
- Upon attaining 99,999,999 exp (as shown on the character select screen) you will be able to use both the novice fury chant and Mental Strength upon 0 hp.
||Melee attack with additional accuracy, causing up to 400% damage to a single target. After learning Fatal Blow×, also has a chance of stunning the target.
||Disables Fliching Status for up to 7 Hits and up to 37 seconds. Also grants 10 bonus Mdef with casted.
|Increase HP Recovery×
||Increases HP recovery while not moving. Also increases efficiency of healing items and Alchemist's Aid Potion×.
||Melee AoE× attack with added accuracy, dealing up to 300% damage in a 5*5 area the user. Also pushes back items and gives a small fire damage bonus for 10 seconds after use. Drains a bit of HP.
||Increase a target's attack by up to 32% and decrease its defense by up to 55%.
||Increases damage done with One-Handed Swords.
||Increase VIT DEF of the user and all party members nearby for
while standing in shallow water. Each use consumes an
seconds, increase a target's STR, DEX and INT by
. When used on Undead× or Demon×s, reduces their DEX and INT by 50%.
||Cures a target from Silence, Blind and Chaos statuses.
||Attempts to lower a target's AGI by
% chance of success. (
||Increases attack against against Demons and Undead monsters by
||Increases VIT defense against Demons and Undead monsters by
||Restore a target's HP, or damage Undead targets. (Base factor
seconds, increase target's AGI by
||Protects a 3×3 area from incoming ranged attacks.
||Reveal hidden enemies in a 5×5 area around the user and deal 145% MATK damage to them.
||Decrease Undead-element and Demon monsters' DEF by
% in a wide radius around the user, with
% success chance.
||Instantly move to a random spot on the map or the user's save spot. Does not work in PvP environments.
to open a portal to the user's save spot or an area memorized earlier for up to 8 players to pass through. (
||Cures yourself or a target from being poisoned.
||Adds a high chance to deal double damage when attacking with a dagger.
||Poison-element melee attack that deals up to 150 additional damage and has a chance of poisoning its target.
||Hide to protect yourself. Does not work against Boss×, Insect× and Demon monsters, counterable by some AoE skills and items.
||Adds up to 30 Flee×. Bonus increases when you become a Rogue or Assassin. Also increases Movement Speed× if you're an Assassin.
||Steal items from monsters. Affected monster may still drop the stolen item normally.
||Increase DEX and AGI by up to 12% for a duration. Uncovers hidden enemies in a 3*3 area when activated.
||Increases DEX by up to 10.
||Increases range and HIT× when using bows.
||Buy items from NPC×'s with an up to 24% discount.
|Enlarge Weight Limit×
||Increase your character's maximum Weight Limit× by up to 2000 points.
||Identify items without a magnifier.
||Powerful melee attack dealing up to 600% damage that costs up to 1000 Zeny×.
||Get up to 24% more Zeny from selling items to NPC's.
||Carry an additional 8000 weight units and/or 100 items in a separate inventory.
||Open a shop with up to 12 item stacks for other players to buy.
||Attack a single target with up to 10× MATK Water-element damage.
||Attack a target and enemies in a 5×5 area around it for up to 170% Fire-element damage.
||Attack a single target with up to 10× MATK Fire-element damage.
||Put up a small fire wall that causes 50% Fire-element damage to enemies passing through and pushes them back.
||Attack a target for up to 200% Water-element damage with a chance to freeze it, rendering it immobile and turning it to Water 1 element.
|Increase SP Recovery×
||Passively increases SP recovery speed when not moving. Also increases efficiency of SP-restoring items consumed and thrown by an Alchemist
||Attack a single target with up to 10× MATK Wind-element damage.
||Deal up to 170% MATK Ghost×-element damage to target and all enemies in a 3×3 area around it.
||Use a Blue Gemstone to create a pillar on a cell that protects whoever stands in it from melee attacks.
||Reveal hidden enemies in a 7×7 area around the user.
||Ghost-element attack dealing up to 5× MATK damage to a single target. Does additional damage to Undead-element enemies.
||Attempt to turn target into stone, rendering it immobile and turning it to Earth 1 element.
||Wind-element AoE attack dealing up to 8× MATK damage to targets in a 5*5 area.
For reference, that's all non-quest first job skills except:
Categories: Articles Needing Interwiki Links | Super Novice | Classes