Arch Bishop は Priest
系職の最高位で、職名は略されて "AB" と呼ばれる事が多い
Priest や High Priest
から Arch Bishop へ転職するには幾つもの課題を達成する必要がある
- 苦悩する Valkyrie の解放
これらの試練を乗り越えればプレイヤーキャラの姿は Arch Bishop に変わる
Arch Bishop の主要な育成型としては、支援専用 ・ ME 狩り ・ Adoramus 狩り ・ 素殴り ・ Hybrid Support の
支援専用型 (Full Support (FS) Type)
- STR: 1
- AGI: 適宜
- VIT: 95+
- INT: 92-120
- DEX: 120
- LUK: 1, 77, または 60-100 (Arc Angeling Card は FS 型の SP 回復に素晴らしい効果を持つが、LUK を77まで上げないとならない)
支援専用 (FS) 型は、パーティの生存や活動の維持に焦点を置いた、昔ながらの育成型だ
Renewal 仕様の仕組みや、より多く振れるようになったステータスポイントによって、DEX 重視と VIT 重視のどちらにするかという選択を
INT と VIT は Heal 回復量 ・ 最大 HP ・ 状態異常耐性に影響する、従来通りこの型で主要なステータスになっている
LUK は、MATK の計算に使われて Heal 回復量を増加させ、Curse と Stone Curse への耐性も上げるようになった
全ての FS 型にとって STR はアイテム所持数量の増加という役割しか無い
は FS 型 Arch Bishop を象徴するスキルだ
FS 型としての完成を目指している Arch Bishop は Clearance×
Job レベル50の時点で Sacrament と Adoramus の取得を両立する事は可能だが、そうした Arch Bishop は Clearance を諦めざるを得ず
ME 狩り型 (ME Spammer)
- STR: 1-30
- AGI: 1-30
- VIT: 適宜 (50以上が一般的, stun 耐性用には95)
- INT: 92-120
- DEX: 80-100
- LUK: 80-100
この型は Priest ・ High Priest の Magnus Exorcismus×
(ME) 狩り型からの延長であり、ME は、それが敵に多大な範囲ダメージを
与える唯一の手段だった頃から、Priest や Arch Bishop にとって真に代わりの無い単独育成用のスキルだ
Judex や Adoramus を使う事で ME 狩り型 AB は、Undead 属性や Demon 種族以外のモンスターを相手にする事が出来るようになった
ME の詠唱時間を速める為、この型には高い DEX 値が必要になる
Sacrament は ME の最終的な詠唱時間を縮めるのにとても役立ち、一方 INT と LUK は MATK の増強に使われる
STR はアイテム所持量を増やすのに役立ち、また VIT は最大 HP の増強に使われる
Adoramus と Sacrament の取得を両立させるには多大なスキルポイントが要求され、更にそれが最大の効果を発揮するようになるのは
キャラ育成自体が終わりに近付き Job レベルもほぼ50になりかけている頃だ
ME 狩り型 AB は自身の狩り環境を整える事を優先して Sacrament より先に Adoramus を取得する事も可能だが、Sacrament は
パーティメンバーへの支援能力を高める為 WoE 内外で変わらぬ需要がある
Judex は ME 狩り型 AB にとって、Holy Light が妥当な発展を遂げた形であり、狭いながらも範囲攻撃で詠唱も短い為、少数の敵に対して
加えて、ME 狩り型 AB を Soul Linker と結婚させれば、より生存能力を高められるスキル Kaahi×
を掛けてもらえるようになり、Holy Light の
攻撃力を上げる Priest Spirit×
Adoramus 狩り型 (Adoramus Caster Type)
上限解放アップデートの175/60パッチによって Arch Bishop でのプレイに新たな選択肢が増え、勿論プレイスタイルの１つとして
ME 狩り型 の道を辿って来た AB は、必殺スキルの Adoramus を使えるようになった
Adoramus は基本的に単体の対象へ多段的に当たるスキルで、何種類かのモンスターに加え、WOE / PvP に於いて (役割的にオススメは
Adoramus はプレイヤーをも倒せる (適切な装備やステータス強化 etc. が揃った前提で、更に相手側の装備やステでの効力緩和も
考慮されなければならないが) 他、プレイヤー ・ モンスターに当たった場合、彼等に移動速度減少と Blindness といった弱体化もさせる
Empowered Mace of Judgement を武器とした Judgement 系装備一式を身に着けた状態は Adoramus 狩り型 AB の能力を最大限に
- STR: 0-25 ( Opt to have to carry more Blue Gems, +20 Stats Foods or leave it at 0 with the cost of using Weightlifter )
- AGI: 0-30 (アニメディレイ短縮 ・ ASPD や FLEE を上げる必要のある場合に上げる)
- VIT: 100 以上 (VIT 値120達成ボーナスを追加する為にそこまで上げるのもいいが、HP を大幅に増加させる手段には多様な
- INT: 110-120 (INT 値達成ボーナスを追加する為に120まで上げるか、代わりに DEX へ割り振る手もある)
- DEX: 110-120 (DEX 値達成ボーナスを追加する為に120まで上げるか、代わりに INT へ割り振る手もある)
- LUK: 0-77,100 (ポイント割り振り分の LUK 77以上で HP / SP 回復量が100%追加され (AAcard 装備前提)、総計100以上達成で
||Lv 175/60 |
素殴り型 (Battle/Melee Type)
- STR: 70-100
- AGI: 90-120
- VIT: 50-95
- INT: varies
- DEX: 40-60
- LUK: 60-90+
この型は Mace をブン回して殴りまくる、昔ながらの戦闘型 Priest の発展系で、Arch Bishop としての典型から外れて何か一味違った事を
Renewal 仕様になったお陰で Mace や Book といった武器に如何なる ASPD ペナルティも無くなった──つまり高い AGI ステータスは
この型に極めて効果的であると同時に Thief 系職と匹敵する Flee 主体の防御性をも与えている
単独狩りを重視するなら Duple Light と Mace Mastery (Priest / High Priest 時代のスキル) はこの型で必修のスキルだ
素殴り型 AB は同型の Priest / High Priest より高い秒間ダメージを出せ、同時により一層その威力を高める為クリティカル率を高めたり
攻撃力 (Impositio Manus, Aspersio, Endows, etc.) や ASPD の強化手段を用いたりする事も出来る
この素殴り型 AB は自由度が高い為、武器の選択は最終的なステータス構成に影響する
Book を主要武器に使う場合、この型は Duple Light の MATK 部分を強化する為により高い INT を要する事になる
Mace にするなら STR を高める事が焦点になる
Duple Light を使うに当たって高い AGI は武器の種類を問わず ASPD を上げるのに便利だ
Mace の使用時は Blacksmith のスキル Adrenaline Rush で飛躍的に ASPD を上げられる
Do note that because this build does not have an effective AOE, it is impossible to level up with this build when solo hunting. It is generally regarded as a more "for fun" type of build, although it is possible to kill lower tier MVPs with this build. Certain Acolytes or High Priests may opt for a battle build while leveling up but can do a STAT / skill reset when they are higher, or high level enough to find parties. It is recommended to have support skills and INT to act as a hybrid support build for parties.
In iRO, with the recent Bounty Board Quests
update almost all monsters listed can be effectively grinded by Battle type up to level 135. By this time, if player can invest few INT/VIT for small support combining solo and party leveling will makes leveling faster.
- ASPD: Focuses on maximizing ASPD through high AGI and gears/cards and ATK through high STR to boost DPS at the cost of defense and support.
- Critical: This type uses a high Critical rate to boost damage dealt, however it is more gear/card dependent. Going this route limits the player to weapon choices like Encyclopedia, Veteran Hammer or Spike. Critical-boosting stat foods and Gloria are essential here.
- Hindsight/Auto Cast: This build takes advantage of the MATK boost from Duple Light, however it is extremely restrictive in terms of gear, requiring auto-cast equipment (Ring of flame lord, Kasa card, Snake hat/Chick Hat, Lady Solace/Baphomet Card, etc.). With the right gear and high ASPD, this build can dish out a high amount of damage over a short period of time.
Hybrid Support (HS) Type
- STR: 30-50
- AGI: 80-95
- VIT: 95
- INT: 92-100
- DEX: 50-80
- LUK: 70-100
This build is a mix of the FS and Battle builds. It is similar to the FS build but it differs in that it limits one of the higher stats to 100 so that the others can be raised. Using a Mace or Book and AGI-oriented equipment, HS AB can get 175+ ASPD and can kill monsters with Duple Light. Buffed with Adrenaline Rush, AGI-boosting stat foods and other ASPD boosting items, an ASPD of 185+ is possible. The high critical rate created by the LUK and the use of Gloria ensure that the HS AB can hold their own in a fight.
Thanks to the high INT, VIT and LUK of this build, HS-types can support nearly as well as a FS, giving them a much wider range of leveling options. High VIT and AGI provide for status resistance in WoE, and the higher ASPD and survivability creates a well-rounded offense and defense that can easily switch roles by binding different weapons to hotkeys. Hybrid Support builds focus on using Duple Light for leveling while getting Sacrament to help with Support and cast times.
With level 175 update, the hybrid type is not limited to FS and Battle anymore. In fact with combinations of expanded stats and skills it is now possible to combine all possible AB types from Battle, Support, Adoramus, and ME.
Party Menu Healing / Buffing
The most effective way to heal and buff a party is through the Party Menu (accessible through Alt + Z). Trying to heal a party by manually clicking players can become impossible when players become mobbed or are bunched up, and can lead to players dying. This is why it is strongly recommended to make use of the party menu. Another benefit to the party menu is the ability to monitor all players' health. Ensure that the "Lock Menu" feature is on (by clicking the picture of the lock) when using this system to avoid opening private messages when trying to heal / buff a player.
Party Assessment and Communication
Often when a party fails or is not doing well, the blame can be put onto the Priest class. This can be an unfair judgement and the fault of it should not always be placed onto one person. Make sure a party is adequate before it even starts. Check to see if the party has at least one or two effective AoE killers, and at least one dedicated primary tank. For newer / less geared Arch Bishops or tougher battle situations, sometimes having another person also playing Arch Bishop is very nice as well. Communicating to the party or party leader is key here.
Here is a breakdown of a standard setup of an effective party:
Healer / Primary Support:
- One Arch Bishop (two recommended, three can be nice too)
- Ranger with Arrow Storm× (typically the best PVM AoE class)
- Every third class has an AoE of some sort. Classes that tend to have a reliable, large, effective AoE include:
- An effective party tends to have two or more primary AoE killers
- Suras with Mental Strength× provides the best reduction, but has a slower walking speed
- Some Suras using equipment with a lot of % reduction and also using many Healing Items× may opt for using Snap× to drag and tank monsters quickly
- Royal Guards and Rune Knights, typically wearing reduction gears and also using Healing Items
- Geneticists with a Sera× Homunculus with the Pain Killer× Homunculus skill are amazing tanks in PVM. Also can be cast on other people.
- Guillotine Crosses can sometimes act as a "puller" to mob monsters for the party. Make sure they mob them onto another class that can tank or tank the monsters themselves, and do not let them mob the monsters into the party, especially the more squishy classes.
- Any class has the capability to tank, provided they are wearing reduction gears and also have an adequate amount of healing items
- Sorcerers are very popular in parties because of their ability to give SP to party members with Soul Exhale×. Also has other useful support skills such as Striking×.
- Maestros using Magic Strings can increase the DPS of the party by quite a bit. Also very helpful for the Arch Bishop to cast skills faster and with less delay in between.
- Wanderers with Gypsy's Kiss× are great for party members to conserve SP. Sorcerers usually cannot replenish an Arch Bishop's SP pool fully because Soul Exhale only gives half of the Sorcerer's SP, so a Wanderer's Gypsy's Kiss is actually very good support for an Arch Bishop.
SP Conservation / Restoration
One of the biggest issues new priests have when playing the class is maintaining their SP. There are many ways for priests to ensure that they always have SP for those dire situations. These are some important methods on maintaining SP:
- Always ensure that Magnificat× is on at all times. This skill will not only keep a much higher regeneration rate of SP for the Priest, but also to the killers in the party that rely on SP for skill use as well. Keeping this buff up will make parties much smoother for everybody. Try not to wait until SP is bottoming out to cast this spell, because at that point it will already be too late.
- Make use of the Assumptio× (Transcendent only) or Kyrie Eleison× (often abbreviated as "KE") skills. These skills are incredible for keeping people protected and will drastically save SP on healing in the long run. These skills can help fragile AoE killer classes such as Rangers or caster classes (Wizard / Sage) a lot. These defensive skills can also help the party tank quite a bit. Note that any character cannot have both buffs on at the same time. An Arch Bishop can also use Praefatio×, which will give KE to all party members. If the Priest notices that certain party members are lagging behind, using KE on them will give them time and leeway to retreat back to where the party is.
- Stack SP Regeneration or Max SP× increase equipment×. Gearing a Priest up with equipment that will increase their SP regeneration or SP pool will vastly help a player to maintain SP at all times.
- Always have SP regeneration consumables on hand. All players should have SP consumables on hand at all times to regenerate SP, at least in emergencies, and this includes Priests as well. As most classes should have HP healing items of some sort on them at all times, Priests should also have SP rejuvenating items on them.
Some common items that can be easily obtained for SP regeneration include:
Easily farmed off Spores or Yoyos, or bought from Vendors
Can be made by Alchemists or purchased from Vendors
Can be farmed off Mavkas for high drop rate. Can be turned into potions by Alchemists.
Farmed off Dragon Flies. Can also be made with the Juice Quest×
Farmed off Enchanted Peach Trees and Vitatas
Farmed off Baby Desert Wolves, Peco Pecos, Condors
Usually only available through holiday quests. Recovers a fixed % amount of SP and HP. Can also be purchased off Vendors.
Primary Arch Bishop Skills and Usage
There are several skills that every Arch Bishop should have to be a successful support class for their party.
- Clementia×: AoE party Blessing×, should be kept up at all times.
- Cantocandidus×: AoE party Increase Agility×, should also be kept up at all times.
- Sacrament×: The single most important buff that Arch Bishops have. It reduces fixed cast time by 50% and should be casted onto the Arch Bishop themselves at all times. In PVM situations, prioritize Warlocks, Sorcerers with this skill in typical party situations. This is also useful for Suras for quickly re-casting Mental Strength and Zen×, good if a Rune Knight is using Dragon Breath to help kill for the party, and for Royal Guards using Sacrifice×. For MVP×s, the Geneticist, Sura, and Rune Knight classes must always be buffed with Sacrament.
- Coluseo Heal×: AoE Heal with a boosted rate based on number of party members. It is very useful but can be SP consuming; it should be used scrupulously as needed.
As an extension to the Priest class, Arch Bishops still rely on some first and second class skills in order to maximize efficiency and conserve SP.
- Meditation×: This skill should be maxed. Increases the player's Maximum SP and SP regeneration rate. Meditatio also increases the amount of HP that is restored using the Heal skill.
- Heal×: cheaper to use than High Heal and good when a party member has taken only very little damage.
- Magnificat×: Priests rely on this heavily for SP regeneration.
- Resurrection×: Mandatory for PVM / MVP party situations, as deaths are inevitable. Always have this skill maxed for instant resurrection.
Some Useful Tips
Arch Bishops should remember that Lex Aeterna×
loses its rather long after-cast delay if used under the effect of Magic Strings, to the point when it can be constantly casted. This is a great way to double the damage output of parties, especially in single target situations such as MVPs.
Some skills in the priests arsenal may not serve a strong use while still leveling as a Priest, but many may have uses in MVP situations or other specific scenarios. These should be hotkeyed as well, and often an Arch Bishop will have all four rows of hotkeys used up. Some of these include:
- Pneuma×: a very powerful and necessary skill for Endless Tower runs as well as when fighting ranged mobs within a party. Certain ranged mobs and ranged skills are very powerful and this spell can save players a lot of stress. Make sure the party members are positioned correctly. Nine people can actually fit into one Pneuma's area of effect!
- Aspersio×: This skill will greatly improves a party member's physical damage when the monsters are weak to the Holy element, as they are.
- Status Recovery× and Cure×: Priests must pay attention to debuffs used by monsters and should use the two skills on their party members accordingly.
- Sanctuary×: This spell has great healing power for a low SP cost (but uses one blue gemstone). Heavily recommended to have this skill at level 7, as that already provides the maximum healing power already (8-10 is just longer duration).
Mace of Judgement
 - A great weapon for Adoramus users, part of the Judgement Mora set
Empowered Mace of Judgement
 - A more powerful version of the Mace of Judgement, part of the Judgement Mora set
- A great weapon for ME users, especially in the early stages (Priest, High Priest, newly changed Arch Bishop)
Wand of Affection
- A good weapon for FS Arch Bishop, part of the Affection Mora set
Empowered Wand of Affection
 - A more powerful version of Wand of Affection, part of the Affection Mora set
Glorious Cure Wand
- A great weapon for FS Arch Bishop, make sure to +10 it to get the full effect
- An Alternative weapon for FS Arch Bishop when youre on a budget, overupgrade it to increase your healing power
 - Another alternative weapon for FS Arch Bishop when youre on a budget, overupgrading it will increase your healing power, but it also increases your sp consumption
Basically Robe of Judgement Set is included in the armor section, but here are some more suggestion of what can you wear to have various playstyles.
Can be carded with:
Top headgears that is prioritize to be used as Adoramus AB: Moon Rabbit Hat and Crown of Deceit Aside from the 2 above, here are some more versatile headgears that can be used:
- Largely increases healing rate on others and yourself (both apply when healing yourself!).
 - Increases healing effect on others, by a lot when combo with a
Shrine Maiden Hat
 - Increases Magnus Exorcismus damage
Moon Rabbit Hat
 - DEF +2, ATK +5%, MATK +5%; for each upgrade past +5, additional ATK +1%, MATK +1%.
Crown of Deceit
 - DEF +3, MDEF +10, INT +4, -10% variable cast time of skills; increased when refined to +7 and +9.
Cat Ear Beret
 - DEF +5, if +5 or higher, +2% physical damage to and -2% physical damage from Demi-Human enemies per refine level.
 - ATK +2%, MATK +2%, +5% effectiveness of healing skills and +stats; additional ATK and MATK when refined to +7.
- DEF +3, MDEF +3, MaxSP +3%, MATK +3%, -3% skill after-cast delay
Red Pom Band
 - MDEF +5; if +5 or higher, +2% magical damage to and -2% magical damage from Demi-Human enemies per refine level.
 - DEF +10, ATK +10, MATK +10, -3% damage from Demi-human enemies, -3% skill after-cast delay; if +7 or higher, -5% damage from all elements.
Black Devil's Mask
 - Slotted and +1 to all stats.
Black Frame Glasses
 - DEF +2, MDEF +2, INT +1.
- MATK +1%.
- DEX +2, hit +3
99 Love Balloons
- All Stats +1
- mob scarf - Max HP + 5% for every combined sum of 80 base Agi and Vit. Matk + 120 for every combined sum of 80 base Int and Dex. Reduces the variable casting time of skills by 3% for every combined sum of 80 base Int and Dex.Increases the recovery rate of recovery skills by 10% for every combined sum of 80 base Int and Dex.
Best carded with:
Kathryne Keyron Card
- -1%*(refine level of compounded headgear) variable cast time of skills; if compounded headgear is +9 or higher, MATK +2%
- INT -3, MaxSP +150, -20% SP recovery; when worn with,
, INT +4, +30% SP recovery
Arc Angeling Card
- When base of LUK 77 or higher, 100% SP regen and HP regen, MHP+300
The best of the best, do consider to have at least a Nid's Shadow Garb if you can't afford the other 2;
Best carded with:
- -50% damage from Neutral attacks, +50% damage from non-Neutral attacks.
- -20% damage from Neutral attacks.
- -10% damage from ranged attacks, -10% damage from Neutral attacks
Can be carded with:
Firelock Soldier Card
- nice card for shoes/boots as it gives extra +MHP and +MSP at 9+ refine state.
Gold Acidus Card
- MaxHP and MaxSP +4%; if refined to no higher than +4, additional MaxHP and MaxSP +4%, +5% HP and SP recovery.
- MaxHP and MaxSP +8%
Valk's Shield are good, especially carded with elemental card, to reduces elemental damages received, though you might wanna plan first before going through instances/fight
Mad Bunny Special
 - Reflect 10% of short range physical damage back to the attacker.
Adds a 10% chance that for 2 seconds there is a 60% chance to reflect all magic damage back to the attacker. If refined to +7 or higher, adds an additional Atk +5, Matk +5. If refined to +9 or higher, adds an additional Atk +15, Matk +15. If refined to +12 or higher, adds Crit +10 and prevents skill casting from being interrupted.
 - Decent shield for those who only have small finance.
 - Pretty much the best. Great DEF, some MDEF, reduces common elemental damage.
Bible of Promise(2nd Vol.)
 - Can use Odin's Power Lv 2.
Best carded with Alice, Neo Punk Card and big ben card ignores 50% of Formless and Demon monster's Magic Defense Rate, Hodremlin and Elemental Reduc cards. Also you can use nightmare arclouse and nightmare mimic card to ignore 50% magic defense Undead monsters.
||Deals Holy× magical damage to a single foe (MATK * 6~15 * (Base Level / 100)), (4~40% + JobLV / 2) inflicts Blind×ness and reduces target's AGI by 3~12. 12 cells range.
Consumes a Blue Gemstone unless adjacent to an Acolyte-class character.
||0F + 2V
||Creates 1 Ancilla used for several other Arch Bishop skills. Ancilla recovers 15% SP when used.
Consumes a Blue Gemstone. Maximum of 3 Ancillas can be carried and are character bound.
||Casts Increase AGI× (at the highest level learned on said skill) on party members in a 3/7/15-cell radius around you. Additional +1 AGI per 10 JobLVs.
||1F + 3V
||Removes the following status ailments and status buffs from target monster or party member at 68~100% chance: Blind, Frozen, Stone, Bleeding, Stun, Chaos, Poison, Curse, Sleep, Silence, Hallucination, Guillotine Cross Poisons, Venom Impression×, Fear, Rune Knight rune buffs, Burning, Freezing, Crystallization, White Imprison×, Force of Vanguard×, Blood Sucker×, Mandragora Howling×, Shadow Formation×, Body Painting×, Deep Sleep, Harmonize×, Despair Song×, Siren's Voice×, Gloomy Shyness×, Saturday Night Fever×, Critical Wounds.
Cannot self-target. Cannot target hostile players.
||0F + 5V
||Casts Blessing× (at the highest level learned on said skill) on party members in a 3/7/15-cell radius around you. Additional +1 bonus stat per 10 JobLVs.
||1F + 3V
||Casts Heal× (at the highest level learned on said skill) on party members in a 3/7/15-cell radius around you. +2.5% bonus healing for each party member affected.
||1F + 3V
||For 90~360 seconds, 12~30% chance of inflicting either ATK*1.1~2 damage (with your weapon's element) or MATK*2.2~4 neutral element magic damage on each successful non-skill melee attack.
||2F + 2V
||Resurrect friendly dead players in a 5x5 area on the ground. Enchants that area with a holy tree for 18~30 seconds: Increase maximum HP by 5~25%; Restore 3~5% HP and 2~4% SP every 3 seconds; uncloaks hidden creatures every 5 seconds. Does not affect undead element players. Requires 1 Holy Water× and 1 Ancilla×.
||2F + 0.5~2.5V
||Increase attack power and resistance against Demon×s and Shadow× monsters by 1~10% each.
||Target ally's attacks has 5~25% defense bypassing for 30~150 seconds.
||1F + 1V
||Fully restores HP when cast and increases movement speed increases for the skill's duration. All stats +20%.
||Heals target with 2~3.2x power.
||0F + 1V
||Deals Holy magical damage to target foe and its adjacent foes within 3x3 area (MATK * 3~4 * (Base Level / 100)).
||50~80% chance to remove Frozen, Stone, Blind, Freezing, Crystallization, and Burning from party members.
Party members not affected by these statuses have 5~8 VIT for 60 seconds.
||0F + 1V
||50~80% chance to remove Silence, Sleep, Stun, Mandragora Howling, and Deep Sleep from party members.
Party members not affected by these statuses have 5~8 LUK for 60 seconds.
||0F + 1V
||Increases the efficiency of High Heal, Coluseo Heal, Sanctuary, and Heal while increasing SP Cost of all skills.
||Reduce Holy element resistance of enemies in a 15-cell radius around you by 2~20%, with success rate of 45~90%.
||Casts Kyrie Eleison× on party members in a 18-cell radius around you. +2% absorption limit for party member affected.
||1F + 2V
||For 90 seconds, recover 3% HP every 5 seconds on non-undead target. Deals (Caster's Base Level x 10) + (Caster's INT) damage to undead target.
||2F + 3V
||For 60~180 seconds, target ally has -10~50% fixed cast time.
||1F + 1V
||Inflict Silence status to foes in a 4~8-cell radius around you for 20~60 seconds.
||0F + 4V
Categories: Arch Bishop | Classes | Priest | High Priest