An Instance is a type of dungeon in which a specific copy ("instance") is created for each individual party attempting to enter. As such, the server requires a small time period to create the instance, and it can only be used until a certain time limit before it is destroyed. Therefore, each party has the instance to themselves.
- They involve one-way (no going backwards) progressions in an NPC×-narrated quest.
- They require players to be in a Party of 2 or more people, and are "created" uniquely for each party. One party (its members) cannot enter the instance of another party.
- They have time limits in which the quest progression must be completed. If the quest is not completed, the instance will be destroyed, and players sent back to their Save Points.
- They (may) have cooldown periods, where a player must wait after the time period ends before creating/entering a new instance.
- They do not allow the skill Teleport× (or Fly Wings), and send the player back to their Save Point upon logging out in them.
- They may restrict certain other skills depending on the instance.
- They are restricted to characters of certain Base Levels.
- Bakonawa Extermination - Defeat Bakonawa before he eats the moon.
- Bangungot's Instance× - Save the hospital in Port Malaya from Bangungot
- Buwaya's Cave× - Defeat Buwaya in his cave.
- Endless Tower× - A 100-floor tower full of hundreds of different monsters, and nearly every MVP×, culminating in two unique Boss× fights
- Nidhoggur's Nest× - Defeat the dragon Nidhoggur beneath the Great Yggdrasil Tree.
- Orc Memory Dungeon× - A near-copy of the Orc Dungeon map where players must battle Enchanted Orcs, culminating in a fight against a special Orc Hero
- Sealed Shrine× - A quest where players must defeat an especially powerful version of Baphomet; those who succeed may be able to create a special Baphomet Horns headgear, given a special drop
- Hazy Forest - Connecting Mora Village× with the rest of the New World, players must traverse several islands and defeat the Lost Dragon.
- Octopus Cave× - A quick and easy instance where players kill 4 octopus legs, followed by the Disgusting Octopus itself.
- Malangdo Culvert× - A quick and decidedly-not-easy instance with two difficulty levels, in which players first clean the culverts under Malangdo Island, and then fight a Ceolacanth boss, in return for Seagod's Anger and coin bag drops.
Category: General Information