日本版タイトル ： キル・ハイル 第1部～第5部
1. Enter the Juno×
Bar slightly above the lower left corner of Juno (yuno 51, 105). The master will speak upon entering. Talk to him and select "You look worried, what's up?". He mentions a delivery he was supposed to make to Ms. Lecollane. Select "Do you want me to help you?" followed by "Sure, I'll do it!", and he will give you a bottle of
2. Go to the Kiel Hyre Academy (yuno_fild08 159, 189) (the shortest path is from Al De Baren taking 1 north, 1 west, 1 north). Talk to one of the guards at the main gate. You will tell him you are making a delivery to someone within the academy, and he will demand to know who you have business with, and what you are delivering. When asked, input the following to be allowed into the building:
3. Go downstairs and speak to Lecollane. Tell her you are there to make a delivery. At this point you will overhear one student, Elly.
4. Speak to a Cute Student (Elly), located at the 5 'o clock direction from Lecollane. Ask her "What happened?", and "What can I do to help you?".
She will tell you the following items are required for her baking cookies, and where you can get the items.
- Culinary Wine - Bar in Juno (51, 105) １個
- Milk Merchant in Prontera× (Will not be provided) ７個
- Dropped by Yoyo (Will not be provided) ５個
- Dropped by Taoist Hermit in Kunlun× (Will not be provided) ２個
- Toast Shop in Juno １個
- Toast Shop in Juno (217, 114) １個
You'll need to gather the Cheese, Milk, and Cacao on your own.
5. Go to the Juno Bar again and select "I need more wine...!". The bartender there will give you some more Culinary Wine and pay you 1000z for making the delivery.
6. Speak to the NPC×
"Little Kid" (Cezu) in Juno (217,113). Tell her "I'm here for Elly...". Cezu needs you to go to Lighthalzen for her.
7. In Lighthalzen
, near the top right of the Slums area, you'll find Windmill Owner (Mills) in front of one building (365,300). Tell him "I'm here for Cezu...", and he'll give you a
8. Give the box to Cezu in Juno, and she'll make out a separate box with the Flour and Eggs you need for Elly.
9. Bring the items back to Elly in the Kiel Hyre Academy (the guard should let you in freely at this point), and Elly will give you 5 of the
s she made. Don't worry if you misplace or use these cookies.
10. Talk to Elly again, because she feels she can trust you, she wants you to deliver the cookies to her gramps Kiel Hyre at his Cottage. Answer "Do you want me to?", followed by "Sure".
11. Make your way to Kiel Hyre's Cottage (yuno_fild02 92, 207). This is 1 map north of the Academy, just left of center.
12. Talk to the Guardsman on watch at the Cottage. Tell him "I have an appointment with Kiel Hyre", followed by "Yes". He will tell you he is not in.
13. Return to Elly with this news. She will give you a
14. At the Cottage, use the key on the door to the left (yuno_fild02 75, 218) and select "Unlock" to enter the storage room.
15. Move 6 cells foward, 3 cells left, 3 foward, then 4 more left, (or simply move to (kh_vila 179, 12) around the boxes in the bottom right of this room) and you'll find a
Letter to Elly
16. Bring the letter back to Elly. Speak to her a second time and she'll find something weird. Ask her "What's with this academy?", then ask her about the "Strange incidents?". Speak to her a third time and she will then ask you to go back to the Cottage and look around.
17. Go back to the Cottage, and enter in the door to the left. This time, when you are down there, investigate the bookshelf at the left side (there are four "Book" that you can talk to, they all work). You may need to check several times, but you should find a switch. Activate the switch, and a secret passage (kh_vila 191, 14) to the main building will open up. You'll need to click on the passage to activate it.
18. As soon as you enter the Cottage, you'll find yourself in the kitchen. Look behind you, and you'll see some boxes. Take some of the
- Note: bringing your own Pet Food instead of buying it here will work (and it will be cheaper).
19. Outside of the kitchen, along the wall you'll find a map of the world. "Examine" at this map. You'll find something hidden but you can't get to it without damaging the map.
20. Go back to the kitchen, and investigate the Pot and "Try it.".
21. Return to the map of the world. Investigate it again, and this time you will find a hidden paper with a poem.
22. There is a portal near the south west corner of the room, enter it, on top of the hearth along the west wall, you'll find a green Calabash. "Look inside Calabash", and you'll obtain an
Old Bronze Key
23. South of this point, you'll find a small indoor garden. Investigate the pool, and "Pull Handles". Pull the on the "Left Handle" and the pool will drain, "Investigate" to find a button. "Press Button", and you'll hear a sound from far away. You should be able to go upstairs now.
24. Go out the portal just to the east of the pool and through the portal accross the hall. At the top of the stairs, you'll find a dog guarding the path, "March Forward". Not wanting to alert the guardsman outside, you need to find a way past. Select "Give Pet Food" to toss the dog some of the Pet Food you bought earlier and it'll let you by.
25. There are three rooms upstairs, a bedroom, an office, and a library. Enter the office, the second room. Search through the documents located on the desk, and you'll receive a blank piece of paper with the Kiel Hyre seal on it.
26. Investigate the box in the bottom left of the room and "Use Old Copper Key". You'll obtain a
27. Go to the library. In the 1 'o clock direction, investigate this bookshelf. You'll find a suspicious book 'To Elly', "Examine Book". When you return the book to the shelf you should "Examine Steel Surface". When you open it you'll see two keyholes, "Try All Your Keys". When prompted, insert Elly's Key, "Cottage Key", into the first slot, and the "Green Keycard" into the second. You will obtain a small
28. Go to the last room (the first one in the hallway). Look beside the bed and you'll find a Drawer. "Open Drawer" to receive the
29. In the same room, you'll find a 'Medicine Chest' lined with potions, you'll spectlate that the blank document must have secret writing, select "Of course! Let's try it!". "Try Blue Liquid" on the documents you found earlier, and you'll reveal a poem. Be sure to keep this information handy.
30. Head back downstairs. Just beside the stairs, you will see a decoration with 4 swords. Upon investigation, these swords could be used as levers, but you'd have to pull them in the correct order. Each of the 4 swords has a special look to it. Pull them in the order that they match up with the two poems you had read earlier. If you do it correctly, a door will open to a secret chamber. Select "Of course!" followed by "Insert Ornamental Swords"
The decoration will ask you which snake to plant the first, second, etc. swords into. A summary of the solution is:
*1st Sword into 2nd Snake: (Sword of Love slays Snake of Magic)
*2nd Sword into 4th Snake: (Sword of Despair slays Formless Snake)
*3rd Sword into 1st Snake: (Sword of Rage slays Snake of Steel)
*4th Sword into 3rd Snake: (Sword of Hope slays Snake of Flesh)
31. In this hidden room, there will be two test tubes. When you "Press Button" on the right one, it will ask you for a name. Input the code found in red on the end of the second poem "little lost devil". You'll be revealed the code "4772961".
32. Its time to Return to Elly. She won't be at the school anymore so there is no need to return there, but instead you'll want to go to her room at the dormitory located behind the school. To enter her room, you can "Climb Water Pipe" by clicking on her window (it may take several attempts to climb up).
33. Talk to Elly. You'll find that she won't respond to you at all.
34. Check the cookie basket on the table. In the box you'll find a note written for you, select "Read Note".
35. Talk to Elly again. This time, tell her "Wake up, Elly!". She won't talk but she will drop a small
. Using the Key on the Steel Box (by 'talking' to Elly again) reveals a
36. Leave Elly's room, and outside you'll see an arrangement of 5 graves. Go to the bottom right one. When prompted, insert the Yellow Keycard first, and then the code 4772961.
At this point, players obtain access to the first level of the dungeon.
37. Make your way to the far right side, the bottom door along the wall (kh_dun01 234, 49). Be careful as you cannot teleport here. When you attempt to "Open Door", type in "Blue Keycard".
38. Inside you will see several women. Talk the one in the middle (the others do nothing if you click them), and they will introduce themselves as Allysia. When they ask you to identify yourself, show them the "Golden Key" which you got from Elly. They will immediately know you are one of Elly's friends, and one of them will ask to speak to you.
39. When you're moved to a separate room, talk to Allysia and ask "What happened to Kiel Hyre?" and she will give you a
, and ask you to find Kiel Hyre. Talk to her again and you'll be warped back to the 1F entrance.
40. This time, in the top right corner of 1F, use the "Red Keycard" to access the restricted area (kh_dun01 166, 223).
41. Along the path, approach the final door to the right (kh_dun01 223, 232). While Kiel will not let you in he will talk to you briefly, and give you a
. Use the portal to the right to exit the restricted area.
42. Take the part back to Allysia. She will ask you to visit her master in Lighthalzen.
43. In Lighthalzen in the center of the map (just above the item shop) you'll find Kiel Hyre's Mansion. Enter, and speak to the Steward (kh_mansion 79,83). When he questions you. Show him Elly's Golden Key.
44. You will find Kiel Hyre senior and Allysia here. Talk to them, and answer the questions they have for you. You will receive roughly 700,000 Base Experience, and a
Taming Gift Set
, and Allysia will explain about the mechanical dolls.
45. After you're finished talking with them, walk outside and you'll fall unconscious after being hit in the head.
46. Finding yourself in a tiny room, talk to the Mysterious Woman. Don't tell her anything, and she'll explain about Kiel's company and its ties to Rekenber. (You end up telling her everything anyway) After agreeing to help, she'll tell you her name is Mitchell.
47. Talk to Mitchell again, and she asks you to go to Juno to investigate a woman who knew the real Allysia thirty years ago. Talk to her once more to take the airship to Juno.
48. Find the two women, Odd Grandma and Old Lady to the southeast of the main forum (around 253,136). Talk to the Odd Grandma first, then the Old Lady to learn about the Grandma. The Old Lady then hands over the
Rosimmer Mansion Keys
49. Head to the Rosimer Mansion near where the two women are standing, and go inside (270,139).
50. Go upstairs and head south, then take a left. Take the top left portal out of the set of 6, and open the second drawer of the desk. You'll receive
. Check the bookshelf in the same room and find
51. Go downstairs again, and take the second portal from the stairs (not the one right under them). Check the Shelf near the portal, and use the Master Key on it to obtain a
52. Take the other portal in the room, and check the Table in the next room. You'll get the
53. Talk to the Old Lady, and she'll tell you to search for a fisherman south of the KH Academy.
54. Head to one map south of the Academy, and find the fisherman at the southern tip of the map (232,224). Talk to him and he asks you to bring him 10
. Raw Fish is buyable in the Amatsu sushi shop (212, 116).
- Note: Do not choose to give your assistance to the Sushi Master or you will not be able to buy more Raw Fish until you give him the items he asked for.
55. After bringing him the fish, he tells you to visit Kiel's old hut.
56. Go to (yuno_fild09 158,217) and click on the Wooden Board in the bushes outside the hut. You'll find the
57. Head back to Mitchell (kh_mansion 20,87) by going back to the mansion in Lighthalzen, and tell her what you found. She sends you to talk with Kiel.
58. Talk to Kiel, and he tells you the whole story. He then asks for your help to stop his "son" and opens a portal for you to enter.
- Note: If you need help with this quest and are bringing party members along, they need to have reached at least step 43 (show the Golden Key to the Steward) and it doesn't matter if they have finished the quest earlier in order to follow you in.
59. Enter the portal and you'll enter the first room.
60. Click on the Receiver next to the bed. This will summon an Alicel and Aliot. After the summoned monsters are dead, a
will drop from the receiver. You will need one Black Keycard now, and three more later. It may be easier to obtain four Black Keycards now because it’s harder to obtain later on.
- Note: Only one person should activate the Receiver at any time, because the key only spawns when every monster in the room dies regardless of number summoned. Black Keycards are not transferrable. Anybody who picks it up is stuck with it, so make sure the correct person gets it.
61. Click on the vase next to the bed, and when prompted, read the message on the bottom (by turning it upside down).
62. Open the chest at the bottom of the room. The password to open it is "open the door
". You will receive a
60. Open the door at the end of the room and make your way to the next room. If the door doesn't open, make sure all the monsters are dead before proceeding, and that you have the required keys.
61. On the way through between rooms, you'll encounter a small number of monsters. In the room, you can open this door by using the Toy Key.
62. Follow the path to the third room. Open this door using the Black Keycard.
63. Make your way to the fourth room. You will need two Black Keycards to open this door. At the left side of the room there will be test tubes that can be used to spawn monsters. Killing them will reveal a Black Keycard if it’s needed.
64. Make your way to the fifth and final room. There will be more monsters here than there were previously.
- Note: At this point, NPC dialog should be initiated by only one player. Once Kiehl is defeated, and the first player has received Ellisia's ring can the others talk to him. It may be required for other players to repeat this portion of the quest with them initiating it. Remember that even if you've completed the quest, you will be able to return later and assist others if needed. Only those actively participating in completing the quest can open the portal to the Toy Room.
65. You'll need to try three times to force the door here open. Each time, two Aliots, and 2 Alicel will attack you. You'll need to kill the monsters before making another attempt on the door.
66. Once the door is slightly open you'll need to pry it open further to pass. You'll need to make four attempts before you will be able to enter, and each time you'll need to use some kind of metal fragment. Solid Iron Piece is probably the best to use for this. If you do not have 4 Solid Iron Pieces, backtrack a little and kill the monsters here until you get them.
67. Once the door is pried open, anyone you want to assist you in the coming battle will need to enter before you do. Once you enter the portal, the door will close and no one else will be able to enter until you are finished.
- Note: This area has a time limit. After roughly 10 minutes you will be warped out. If you leave and return the quest will continue from roughly the same point for the person who opened the door.
68. When you enter the room a large number of monsters will spawn within a few seconds. Dispatch these and make your way to the center of the room.
- Note: If at any time from this step onwards your party is wiped out, you'll need 3 Black Keycards again to open all the doors you went through earlier, and all previous monsters will respawn. However, the monsters in Steps 68-69 will not respawn unless another person initiates the quest and you do not need any additional Solid Iron Pieces.
69. Upon talking to Kiehl, he will summon more monsters (including the weak constants). After killing these, Kiehl will return.
70. Talk to Kiehl again. After a brief conversation, Kiehl will attack you. You must defeat Kiehl to continue.
71. After defeating Kiehl, talk to him again. He will explain his plan. In the end he will hand over Allysia's Ring. A portal will appear behind him, and you can use this to leave the room (If you didn't get the ring, talk to Kiehl again before exiting the room).
At this point, the other members of the party who have not also completed the quest will find Allysia's Ring when they leave the portal.
72. Bring the ring to Kiel Hyre. He will recommend you look for Kiehl in the second level of the factory dungeon. He will give you experience, an
Old Card Album
, and a Keycard to gain access to the
. At this point the quest is complete, and you can choose to find and battle Kiel-D-01 now if you wish.
Categories: Articles Needing DB Links | Quest Window Quests | Base Experience Reward | Hugel Quests